Funny marketing

There is a 1965 Giulia Spider on eBay that I was bidding on.  The copy said

"the previous owner said the engine - (1600 cc, engine #
AR00112*08623*)started in 1986 but wouldn't keep running."

I did not really think about it much, but then it suddenly hit me.  Heck,
SEVENTEEN years ago it ran, it must still be in perfectly good shape! So I
guess I should increase my bid.

Jeff Thraen

Ps.  If this is your car, please do not take offense.  I just found it
humorous and thought I would share.