Re: Alfa 4R

George Graves wrote:

>  The Spider 4R Zagato came from an idea put forth in an article in an
>  Italian magazine named "Quattroruote."

And at once illustrated why motoring journalists should not be designers or
engineers ;-)

This is the only road-going Alfa (yes, _including_ the Arna!) that I refuse to
add to my database - that should give you some idea of how little the concept or
execution appeals to me. But now I have to ask: is it a replica in the worst
sense of that word? It apes and imitates yes, but only something this very
manufacturer made previously. Anyway, my vote's in - what do others think?

Ciao

Zak