75 Alfetta GT with twinspark engine for sale - $1000 obo

62k mile, rust-free California Alfetta GT for sale!

Silver/black interior, no sunroof, strong engine with
180+ psi on all cylinders with recently rebuilt head,
new thermostatic actuator and recent SPICA tuneup.
Includes Euro exhaust (not installed).

Includes vintage MOMO wheels with good tires and
original front air dam. Excellent interior with the
wicked cool door panels and a crack free dash.
Straight body, no significant rust, excellent glass.
All electrics work with new battery. Factory A/C still
installed as well as all smog equipment.

Recent work includes: SPICA tuneup, brakes rebuilt
(front calipers, new MC, all new braided stainless
lines), clutch hydraulics all new (Master, slave and
hose), all new high-pressure fuel hoses and filters.

She runs and drives, and with a new clutch and paint
job she'll be a great daily driver. Alternately, gut
it, throw in a rollbar and she'll make an outstanding
track car (no rust, no sunroof, low miles, strong
engine, aftermarket 14x6 wheels) This was my original
plan, but a move to Germany forces the sale.

I also have a twinspark engine and will make a package
deal.  I would prefer to sell the TS engine with the
'fetta.

Photos here:
http://www.photoaccess.com/share/guest.jsp?ID=A8D34D2577A&cb=PA

Price: $500 obo as is or $1000 with Twinspark engine

Car is located in Santa Clara, and shipping can be
arranged.

Email Ian for more details @ ian_lomax@domain.elided

Thanks!
Ian Lomax
ARA President
71 Spider, 74 GTV, 75 Fetta, 75 Honda CB750, 91 Saab
900 Turbo - all for sale