E-Bay Vendor Melaniaone

I have purchased two Nardi Model Gara steering wheels for my two
Milanos, and the service has been excellent. They ship Fedex ground from
Rochester, NY and use paypal - very convenient. I just sent them an
email and asked the "buy it now" price and it was $207, with the hub,
shipping included. I get tons of compliments on this wheel - nicer than
a Momo and a great feel. I trust these guys.

Michael Pordes
87 Milano Gold
87 Milano Verfe
91 Spider