Re: 164 spring-loaded "tensioner"

Can someone tell me where I might be able to find a printable copy of the
adjustment procedure -- as I recall, the Centerline version was preferred.

(Yes, after driving Alfas for over forty years, the dreaded timing-belt
failure bit me in Sioux Falls, SD.  A couple of people know what an Alfa
is.....I have the CD manual, so can print-out the rest of the procedure
[and I found the Bulletin on TDC] --I know the procedure roughly, but
would rather have something I can down-load and print -- I can print from
web sites, but not e-mail....)

r.m.bies