Alfa AM/FM Cassette Radio Codes

Anyone have any luck acquiring the security code to reactivate an "Alfa"
(actually Clarion) factory stereo?  Just bought one from Ebay and its in
great shape but I need the code so it can make some noise. :)

Its from a 1991 Alfa Spider..standard AM/FM Cassette player.  Clarion
customer service says the normal procedure is to contact your dealership
since they generally only verify codes.  Told them about the severe lack of
Alfa dealerships in the US...they are going to get back to me.

I figure there must be some Series 4 Spider and 164 owners out there that
have tackled this before but I couldn't find anything when I searched the
digest.  There appears to be a place I can send it to in the UK, but I'd not
ship this radio to all corners of the globe.

Thanks in advance,

Rob Bitzer
1991 Spider
Freehold, NJ