gtv6 door handle

Hello,
Anyone out there have a gtv6 driver's side exterior door handle they can part
with? I understand that a alfetta gt handle will work as well. At this point
I am not very picky. If not, is there another place similiar to APE out there?
I seem to remember that there was  junk yard in the UK that sold parts.
Thanks,

Pat Crawford
Dallas

79 spider ( no smog check next year!)
82 gtv6 ( resting .. I like that analogy )