Duetto for TV commercial

There is a request for a Duetto to appear in a TV commercial in
the New Orleans area. A shooting for Itailan TV and they are
looking for a red Duetto. Date in the beginning of August. If
interested, see the www.veloce.se and "For sale & chat".

* * * * * *
We are actively hunting for a Duetto (will settle for a more
current year Spider) to shoot an Italian TV commercial in New
Orleans on Sunday night August 3. The car must be a convertible.
Color is flexible. Shipping the car within the U.S. is possible,
but we would like to avoid it due to cost.

I have much more information for those can contact me

Thanks!

-Brian Bennhoff

Way down in Louisiana, down in New Orleans . . .

Veni, vidi, veloce
Salute		Wille R in Scandinavia

http://www.veloce.se

The Alfa Romeo Roundtail Spider sites. Now more than 1275
round-tails in the register. Old enough to remember when girls
were girls, Alfa Romeo had Weber carbs and Jerry Lee Lewis was
"the Killer".