Wonderful Spouse....

Hey, all, sometimes it's good to think about our spouses... I need to brag about mine, if I can..

Quite a few know her, and know she is an Alfisti to the n'th degree!

Well, last week for my birthday, she got me a signed Fusi book!!! So cool!!!

For the 750-101'ers out there, within 20 min, I found out that my '59 Spider was actually born in mid '58, and just by chance the engine I bought from a fellow 750/101er is ALSO an engine that was made in '58!!! What a cool book.

Now she is figuring which SZ and 4R she wants... twist my arm...

Eric Storhok
Ann Arbor, MI

AROC Detroit Homepage: http://www-personal.umich.edu/~alfa/index.htm