Patch Panels

Sorry if this has been gone over many times before, but I am somewhat new to the alfa scene and the digest.  I am looking for patch panels for the lower corner of the rear fender (in front of the rear wheel - above the jack point) of my 72 GTV.  I have seen floor patch panels, rocker replacements and entire rear fenders for sale but have not come across just a patch for the lower corner (which I believe is a common rust area).  The rest of the fender is fine, so I can't justify spending the $$ (I hear this is common of alfa owners) for and entire rear quarter panel.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Steve Hartman
Balboa Island