Re: looking for carbs

I've found Ebay to be very useful in this regard, there seems to be always
Weber
or Dellorto carbies avaiable. There are at many times "new matched" pairs
available
too and the prices are about right (compared to whats available locally here
in Australia,
the prices are cheaper even with shipping). Try a search "Weber DCO" etc on
Ebay
and your should come up with some useful results.

~Benjamin