Parts CD on eBay

Reply from seller says it's official Alfa/Fiat information as supplied to
dealers.

I (personal opinion) believe it's bootleg, based on the seller having
seemingly unlimited copies, another digester telling me so, and my Googling
some keywords from his eBay listing turning-up a web site selling Fiat CDs
that was shut down by local authorities in the UK.

Won't stop me from buying one, though, unless someone else gets in the
bootleg business for less money or wants to burn me a copy...<g>

Karl