Re: alfa-digest V9 #651

In a message dated 7/17/03 6:37:04 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Stefano writes:

<snip>
> Anyone know where to find the Ansa front and center section?
>  I've found a rear section available (haven't bought it yet) but
>  there seems to be difficulty finding the front and center sections.
>  I find in the catalog, they are #s AR1703 and AR1715.
<snip>

I can't help with locating anything, but the unused Ansa euro front section
that I picked up recently and installed on my 77 Alfetta GT had two stickers on
it - one is a shipping tag from Erminas Imports in CT and the other is an
Ansa sticker with the number "AR 1723" on it. Maybe that's the euro front section
you need. Maybe Don Erminas can help. Buy a TZ replica while you're talking
to him. :-)

I had my cat connections rewelded to make the Ansa piece mate with the OEM
stock USA center/rear sections (yes, the cat is still there).

Tom
Seattle
6310123 (pining for attention)
7711615 (nasty external-to-the-engine rattle to chase, but it's running)