Re: alfa-digest V9 #643

Joe Elliott
They never check them. Right now my wife and I have paid the Virginia
personal property taxes on her 1987 Milano Gold Automatic - which was totaled last
November - because I have disposed of the car and the dipshits at the DMV can't
seem to get it out of their computer... Nor do they believe the insurance
company. It was cheaper than taking the day off and putting up with some moron at
the DMV.