Re: High beams on an '81 Alfa Spider Veloce

Mark:

Check your fuse box first (if you already have quit reading) the head light circuits are fused right and left and as I recall from my 105 GT Owner's manual high and low. I beleive that's been true thru all the US Alfa imports including the 164.

Good Luck

Bernie Bennett
Brenham, TX

mark peterson wrote:

Hey All, once again i am asking for some help. the Right high beam on my 1981 Alfa Spider Veloce will not come on. I have replaced the headlight and still nothing. Do I remember that there is a relay for the high beams? If so where is it and does any one in the states sell it? Please e-mail directly with any hints or sugestions? Thanks again!

Mark
1981 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce