fusing blowing, low idle

I had my '77 Spider on the track last Saturday. The car has Spica injection. While on the track, fuse #6 burned out. That stopped the fuel and oil pressure gauges. Since then the idle has been very low and I keep blowing fuse #6. Fuse #6 controls the pump solenoid according to my manual. I assume the manual means the fuel cutoff solenoid. The fuse is OK when idling in my garage, but it burns out when I have been driving for a few minutes. When the fuse is burned out there is also some detonation on deceleration. I've noticed that the top of the fuel cutoff solenoid is loose and spins around. I can't get the fuse to burn out by moving it, but I'm wondering if there could be an internal short in the solenoid. Can the fuse and idle problem be related? Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks.