Autodeltoids

Bob McKeown wrote:

>From my limited business dealings with Carlo, I was left with the
impression that one couldn't completely trust what he said.

Um, yes...Bob was being polite there. He and his girlfriend once ordered
some goodies from the Giordanos' Italian deli for the Alfa club's annual
Festa d'Ottobre, and had gotten a nice price quote from the son. When
the food was delivered by the father, the price had about doubled. Papa
was adamant about the bill, claiming that the son had simply made a
mistake. They lost several customers that day, and eventually got a bad
enough reputation for rude behavior (which is Death in Nashville) that
the deli shut down, though the food was really terrific.

Will Owen