GTV-6 Transaxle oil lead (sic) leak

       Looking at the rear of the car, the transmission gears rotate in an
anti clockwise direction.  This washes the oil up on the inside of the right
side of the transmission.  Turning the car hard left will further wash the fluid
up on the right side.
       My 84 spider race car leaked badly out of the right side vent tube on
the shifter tower.  I removed the vent, drilled and tapped it for a plug.  I
now run with only the left side vent, but have no problems with losing
transmission fluid, or at least it does not come out of the vent.
       So where is the vent on the GTV-6 transaxle?  I have given away and /
or sold all my Alfetta / Milano parts, so I cannot look and see for my self.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City