75 Alfetta GT for sale - Northern California

Due to an impending move my track project must go!  She's a low mileage
75 Alfetta GT located in Santa Clara, CA.

Photos here...
http://www.photoaccess.com/share/guest.jsp?ID=A8D34D2577A&cb=PA

The good!
62k original miles
Silver/black interior
Good engine, 180+ psi on all cylinders, supposedly recently rebuilt head
Original, vintage MOMO 6 hole wheels with good rubber
Excellent interior with the wicked cool door panels and a crack free
dash
Straight body, no significant rust, some around windshield and hatch
glass
Excellent glass
All electrics work, new battery
Factory A/C still installed
All smog equipment (i.e. air pump) present and operational
Engine starts easily and runs well, recent SPICA tuneup
Brakes rebuilt (front calipers, new MC, all new braided stainless lines)
Clutch hydraulics all new (Master, slave and hose)
All new fuel hoses and filters
Includes Euro exhaust manifolds

The bad...
Turns out the clutch slips.  New disk included
Needs CV joint boots
Fuel pump works, but pressure light stays on.  Extra pump included
Needs motor mounts
AC dead, but compressor still turns,  heater currently bypassed

The UgLy:
The paint!  Whew, it's bad...  But has a cool Mad Max kind of effect

I've done a lot of the hard work getting it road worthy again, even the
registration is paid but it needs it's smog check to be official.  The
clutch started slipping on it's maiden voyage and now I'm moving,
forcing it's sale.
It's still complete, I didn't start pulling it apart yet so with a
clutch it's ready to be a driven on the street, or lighten it and race
it like I wanted to.

Twinspark package optional.  Inquire within.

Thanks,

Ian Lomax
Redwood City, CA
ian_lomax@domain.elided