Two unrelated questions/requests

Two Digest-impaired (indigesti?) pals have asked me to
bring the following questions forward and get the
cumulative brainpower of the AD on the matter(s).

1- Is there a good Alfa mechanic/shop in South
Carolina (ideally the Greenville/Spartanburg area)?

2- A friend has fallen in love with GTV-6s and wants
one. Here are the particulars, should anyone have/know
of any available.

a) late '85 or 1986

b) working sunroof or, preferably, without a sunroof

c) low miles (absurdly low miles are worth a premium)

d) trim and interior MUST be complete (I don't think
he's in the mood to go on any missions for a left-side
widget upper bracket) and black is the preferred color
a little wear here and there oughta be OK

e) body MUST be pretty straight and rust-free (it's OK
if paint is shot) and red is the preferred color

f) any modifications should be sensible (say, a Milano
Platinum transaxle) AND performed by a reputable shop

g) books, records, etc. are a must

h) all the electrical stuff must work

i) Tropic-Air (or Milano) a/c is an absolute must

Any leads, please email off-digest

-Joe in SoFla
1984 GTV-6 Maratona
~20K mi.