parts needed

I'm looking for a few odds and ends for my '66 Super project:

1) Need the rectangular metal rear limit strap clamp/fasteners (4 pieces
total) from a set of old limit straps.
2) Need a set of hard brake lines with all fasteners from front ATE calipers
as fitted to all 1750 and 2000 105/115 cars.  These are the approximately 8"
long hard lines that thread directly into the calipers.

Thanks,
Peter Kemos
Santa Cruz