Italian / American differences.. Software..

Luca,

I do not use any Italian software (as far as I know) but I have to live every day with the cr*p of Mr. Gates from the USA.. I would be not so proud of that if I would be an American (to reply to that software thread).

Beside that, I do not like the attitude of thinking that everything they do is better (beside driving a car) and or they have to tell the whole world what to do from a country which has (apart for it's original residents which I hear far to seldom) not even a 500 year history and is not able to sign (for example) a Kyoto convention...
Maybe it is caused by the rather basic education system (money spent on arms cannot be spent on schools).

I deeply apologise to the American residents who do care and do know what is going on in the world for above text, but unfortunately I cannot loose the feeling that too many Americans really think that they have to rule the world..

Thom

For this reason I prefer to travel with my ALFA (=Alfa content) to Italy and not to the USA.