Berlina in Pasadena

Hey, kids -

I was cruising up the back bit of Walnut in Pasadena the other day, a
stretch of street that's mostly small industry, and saw what was
obviously an early-'70s Berlina in mid-rehabbing - glass out, stripped
interior, and painted my latest favorite color, a metallic light olive.
I plotzed; I hollered out; I 'bout died. What a pretty piece of work
THAT'S gonna be! And it's awful damn pretty already, even without its
trim & stuff...

Anybody here? It was parked across from an upholstery shop, and I assume
it was there for its new interior.

Will Owen