re:Briggs Cunningham (was Re: Hollywood trivia)

Briggs Cunningham's musuem was in Cosa Mesa, CA, he sold it to Miles Collier
in 1986. The collection included a few Alfa's along with some other "minor"
classics like a Bugatti Royal.
http://www.river-road.net/oldcars/cunningham/
--
Steven Luftman <sluftman@domain.elided>