Re: Alfa V6 and carbs?

The Alfa 6 (roughly an enlarged Alfetta Sedan) usec carbs as well as a front
mounted gearbox, as known from the 105 series. I'd say that getting hold of
the mainfolds of these may be difficult as would the 6  vertical single
barrel Dell'Orto FRPA's. Abolut a 100 cars did have L-Jetronic. Some them
even had a 2.0 V6...

It was on the market from1979 to 1987

Henrik