Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 16:03:29 -0700
From: "Obie Fayth" <bibendum59@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: SAAB parts interchangability

     Someone recently posted a message about 164 <--> SAAB 9000 parts
interchangability and mentioned that one of the SAAB passanger side motor
mounts could be adapted to work on 164 engines. Does anyone have any more
info about what is involved or know which of the two passanger side mounts
are interchangable?