horn button

hi,
    my 74 spider needs a horn button for the wheel. its not a stock wheel,
dont know exactly was it is. its a wood wheel, with 3 metal spokes. the
spokes are slotted. there are 6 allen head bolts securing the spokes to the
whell hub.  the center hole is 2 and 3/16 , with two wires . anyone have a
button that will work for me?

thanks

take at look at my music trading list ( new URL)
http://hometown.aol.com/mhooker216/myhomepage/index.html

have fun,
Mike Hooker