Re: Looking for Info on Professionally Raced Milanos

Monty.  I only recall one professionally campaigned 75 here in Oz.  It was a
75 1.8 Turbo and was raced by Colin Bond.  You may be able to find some info
on the web.
Bond was a successful Touring Car racer in the '70s, and Australian Rally
Champ in the '80's in a GTV6.  He's now Chief Steward (IIRC) for our most
popular racing class, 'V8 Supercars' (which I'm attending in Darwin this
weekend).

Beatle
Oz
'89 75TS