ARA -SF Bay Area - Delta Tour this Sunday - General Meeting next week

This Sunday 6/29 is The Great Delta Ferries and
Bridges Tour.  Next Wednesday, 7/2 is the General
Meeting of the Alfa Romeo Association!

Yes, it's summer and the events are heating up along
with the weather.

* Sunday, 6/29 - THE GREAT BRIDGES & FERRIES TOUR

Ken Martin is treating us to a view of the Delta.
This is a "gawking" tour, not a speed run.

Rendevouz at MacDonald's Restaurant in Pleasanton at
Highway 580 and Santa Rita Rd.
	WE LEAVE AT 10 A.M.

Arrive with a full tank and a few bucks for lunch and
bridge tolls. We will feature a nice dinner before
ending the day. Just speak up before we leave so we
can get a head count.

Call Ken at 510-727-9296 or email him
	martinken@domain.elided

**************

* WEDNESDAY 7/2 - GENERAL MEETING OF THE ARA

First Wednesday of the month = General Meeting of The
Alfa Romeo Association at Peter's Cafe in Millbrae.

We have tentatively scheduled another of our very
successful parking lot tech sessions.

The date:  Wednesday, July 2
The place:
	Peter's Cafe
	Corner of El Camino and Millbrae Ave.
	in Millbrae

Attendance is open to all members, would-be members,
someday-members, used-to-be-members and folks who
like to gawk at fun cars and the funny people who
own them.

Hope to see you there.

Warren Nicholson
ARA Mail Monger, Email Mangler
  & Membership Munger

ARA events:
Sun 6/29 - Delta Tour - Bridges & Ferries
Wed 7/2  - General Meeting - Peter's Cafe - Millbrae
Sun 7/27 - Pool Party & BBQ - Castro Valley

Complete list of ARA events always online at
	http://www.overheardcams.org/calendar.htm
 (and check out the groovy website while you are there!)

Don't forget that
* June 30 is the deadline for Monterey corral passes*
* July 5 is the deadline for reservations and checks
  at The Laurel Inn for Monterey/Concorso weekend*