1993 Spider Veloce (Yellow) for sale in Kirkland (Seattle area)

With much sadness, I am putting my beloved Spider up for sale.  I haven't used
it for a while as priorities have changed ... so here are the details.

Well maintained and pampered.  48K miles, yellow with black interior, boot
cover and roof.  Matching removeable hardtop.  After market wheels (very nice
BSA Racing, with Pirelli P6000 tires).  Ansa exhaust.  Clifford alarm with
proximity sensors.  Alpine stereo with 6-Disc CD changer and cassette tape.
Shift knob is yellow and black as is the shift boot.

Price and pictures available off-line.  Serious enquiries only.

Walter Colbourne
Kirkland, WA