New Spider in Seattle

Howdy,

After not being able to get into my office today since they changed the
access codes I called up Damian Magista, aka Dino Gelato, to see if I could
come see his spiffy new Berlina.  "Hey," says Dino, "the Ferrari's on 12th
is going on right now.  Get your ass up here!"

So I drove up to finally see the Ferrari's on 12th which I've missed year
after year.  Lots and lots of kick-ass Eye-talian cars.  Plenty of Alfas
including a metallic mustard-y yellow '98 1.8TS Spider.  Like many others I
asked the guy how he got it here.  He said it was imported through a friend
in the Midwest who can "get anything."  He said he might start offering the
same service here in Seattle.

So, start saving your money!

Kit
Seattle