Re: 15" Saab wheels

At 11:57 AM 6/11/03 +0000, you wrote:
<snip>
Saab makes a 15"x 6" steel wheels in a 4x108 bolt pattern, but the hub
center is a bit small.  I would find one or a set of these before going
through the pain of widening 30 year old steelies.  They should fit on a
spider or GTV, but I'm not sure the offset is correct to fit under a
Sedan's rear fenders.
I saw a boattail spider with Saab rims. Fit fine but looked stoopid. Somehow when a car made by one company is fitted with standard equipment wheels from another auto manufacturer, it triggers a "recognition" conflict that never seems to look right. IMHO...