Re: Spider Latch Rivet

> I am new to the digest.  I have been looking for
> some
> kind of on-line forum and this is about the only one
> have found that shows some sign of life. I recently
> purchased a 1993 fly yellow Spider Veloce. The car
> is
> in excellent shape, but does have some smaller items
> that I am gradually working on replacing.

Some signs of life?  The "digest" has a life of its
own!

> One of these is the loop strap on one of the
> latches.
> I purchased a new strap, but have had a hard time
> finding a matching post rivet to attach it. Any of
> you
> had success in locating the proper rivet and
> corresponding tool?

Nope, but I could use one as well, one of my straps is
AWOL.

> Got a few more questions I'll trickle in over time.
> don't want to innudate you all right out of the
> chute.

Innundate away!  The more technical the better IMNSHO.

> Cheers!
>
> Ken Casper
> Pleasant Hill, CA

We'd love for you to join us at the next Alfa Romeo
Association meeting, first Wednesday's of the month at
Peter's Cafe in Milbrea.  See our website at
www.overheardcams.org for full details!

Conrats on the purchase!

Ian Lomax
ARA President