Re: hooray for small victories

My Milano is back on the road too... another slow job of dealing with one little problem after another. I replaced the deDion bush with a polyurethane unit from Mr. Kress at Performatek, and replaced the transmission mounts which had self destructed.

I also replaced aging fuel lines/hoses. I discovered they were leaking this spring when I found a 1' diameter patch of my driveway was more or less dissolved by dripping gasoline.

In all it took probably 20 hours to sort everything out. I'm very happy with the results... a long overdue fix.

Next up is finally dealing with that damn exhaust. I can never get the headers to center muffler connection fully sealed. Once I get a refill of argon, I'm just going to weld in some flanges and be done with it.

Anyone know a convienent source for exhaust flanges?

--Mark
The Alfa Wiki: http://alfa.denovich.org