V6 Bent Valve Mystery-Morphemes

Thanks to all those who responded (on & off line) to my posting on the
V6 bent valve mystery.
After 5 years on this digest I am still always in awe of the depth and
breathe of the talent that lurks out there.  Here is the outcome, so
far.

*	The car ran perfectly till it stalled. That eliminates the
timing being adjusted wrong.
*	As one digester commented, "when you spin, both feet in", this
may have helped when I slammed on the brakes to avoid the collision.
*	I was on a hill when this happened and the car did roll back in
gear as several persons commented as a potential cause and weak point in
the design, also as one digester said, "be careful when parking on
hills."
*	Why only two of the three valves on that bank bent is still
somewhat of a mystery, although there were a couple of theories on that.
*	The mechanic feels the "detensioner" ,"tensioner, well you know,
the supplier of static tension part failed and is responsible for the
mess and he is going to repair the whole thing for free. Now is that a
great shop or what?
*	Also I learned what a morpheme is now.

Ciao,
Phil (soon back to daily driving)