Spider air conditioning.

Hi all,

Can the air conditioning of an 87 spider be charged from the connector marked 'S' on the compressor with freon in gas form (low pressure circuit), or from the connector on the filter/dryer with freon in liquid form (high pressure circuit)? I have one last can of R12. Also what should I see from the sight glass when fully charged?

I don't know if the above maked sense, but reading the shop manual leads me to arrive at this conclusion.

Thanks

TonyG 87 Spider Graduate
Pequannock, NJ