Dean
Lutz, FL
'74 & '87 Spider Veloce's

At 07:59 PM 6/10/2003, you wrote:

Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 14:53:14 -0500
From: "Nancy Barnes" <naneb@domain.elided>
Subject: horn relay

I seem to have some kind of leak that drips on the fuse box and shorts out the
horn relay. I have a plan to fix this problem but what I was wondering is can
I use an alternative to this relay? What I mean is right now I order one from
International and have to wait and hope they have one in stock. Is there a
relay I can get at my local auto parts store that will work? I know this is
not a big deal but I cannot get an inspection sticker without a horn. Thanks
Nan

- ---