Stalling a V6 Alfa

All this talk about stalling/suddenly stopping a V6 makes me think of
the old adage,  In a Spin,  both feet in.  So,  maybe getting into the
habit or practice of stepping both on the clutch and brake,  will keep
the timing belt from skipping over.

I imagine the automatic equipped 164s don't suffer this syndrome the
same way.

And I can't help but think a Milano or GTV6 would be less likely,
though only less,  to have this happen,  as the rear wheels are less
likely to lock up than a 164 ,  but again, with so many 164s with ABS,
maybe this is not the case.

Jay