seats and other bits

Hi gang,

I have the luck to have landed a set of "S" seats from the UK, so the
"driver's" side is like new and the passenger side is nice.

As a result, in the next couple months, I will have a cherry 164 grey cloth
seat set available. It's from Sofia, the garage guard.  Very nice shape,
the leather is part of my project to get the car back in top shape, she's
starting to show some age.

If I get a reasonable offer, I'd consider selling the cloth seats vs
storing them.

Anyone need them? Be realistic, please.

Bill Harkell
AlfaBill LLC