164 alternator removal...a correction

It was late when I sent my previous message and thought someone would read this sentence and wonder just what the heck I was doing...

"I removed a good alternator from one of my 164s to put in the other
one (which is going to the junkyard once the engine and trans are
pulled)..."

The bad alternator was removed from the one 164 I haven't sold and I need the good alternator from the car that I sold the engine & trans out of. There, I feel better now. Now the question is how to remove the good alternator without all the PIA I experienced with bad one.

Bob Pinkowski
'91 164L
(to the junkyard eventually-may have some other parts available)

'91 164B
(will always be for sale)