The other trailing arm is done!!!

Hello Bruce,
 Thanks for the advice, I didn't know about that. I tighten everything while the car is up with the jack, I need to losen the nuts and torque them down when the car is on the ground.
 Yes, it's so much easier with the car raised up higher, I used the floor jack to lift the car up really high, thanks to the height and the right direction of the left side, I was able to losen the nut with my leg pushing really hard and my arm holding tight to the axle. It took only 45 minutes to replace the left arm without removing the muffler bracket.
 The car is so tight around corner now. I love it, it's just like the GTV-6 I used to have. With all of the circles at the on & off ramp with 25mph I could try 45/50 mph (at night of course when there're no cars) and the car hugged the road so WONDERFULLY. I didn't know the trailing arms could make that much difference.

Thanks again,

Louis Le
91 Spider Veloce-getting better every WEEKEND...:o)
Fremont, CA