SSS + Spider History

Some of you, very far from all, were interested in the SSS - 1959 Spider
Super Sport which, among other things, sported twin headrests.

I have uploaded to my website a lengthy page regarding this third Pinin
Farina one-off on the fifth 6C 3000 chassis. Do Beware - it is a blatant
marketing ploy! Knowing how frivolous Alfa involved individuals can be
with their lire / dollars, I'd certainly not want any of you to get in
over your head.
http://www.alfacybersite.com/BRSSSproject.html

Also...I've uploaded a lengthy page of a brief pre-history regarding the
Series 1 thru 4 Spider. The main thrust is how, and to a certain extent,
why, the convex sides with concave centers came into being. It ends with
the 11/56 R & T color cover shot of Super Flow I - And - the Colli
hammered out twin headrest 6C 3000 which appeared in the '53 Mille
Miglia.
http://www.alfacybersite.com/BRSpiderHistory.html

The history page is somewhat benign, marketing wise...but still, there
Are links...

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA