v 6 tensioner

<< I'm baffled, I have installed about 6 of these myself and watched many
more at work, and I have never seen a failure when the Alfa process has been followed . >>

The one that i had fail was defective out of the box. When you turned the engine over 4 times by hand, a tooth was skipped on the cam cog every time, luckily we noticed it. thank goodness we didn't just crank the engine over using the starter.
joel lewis
houston, tx