'91 Spider FS

     I am in dire need of some garage space and so am offering one of my
     '91 Spiders for sale. Car is a Graduate with all of the Veloce
     features including a/c (cold) and phone dial alloys. Car has 63K, is
     red with a tan interior (have new sheepskins on the seats) and runs
     like a champ. The top is in very good condition and was Ultraproofed
     within the last 6 mos. Tires have less than 5K (Dunlop D60's), battery
     is less than 3 months old and new pads all around within the last 2
     months. Car has been garaged and always well maintained. Second is a
     bit grunchy and I would probably rebuild the gearbox if I was going to
     keep the car. There is a very small crack in the side of the dash (you
     have to look to see it) and one of the vent covers is missing. Not
     concourse but a nice solid runner. Have all receipts. I am the second
     owner. Don't have pics yet but should have some in a few days. I'm
     asking $7400 obo.

     Kevin Fillip
     Dallas, TX

     '91 Spider