From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of John
Paradiso
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2003 9:04 AM
To: Robb100@domain.elided; alfa@domain.elided
Subject: RE: Home-made Brake bleeder

Don't know about the garden sprayer, but on the advice of the digest I got a
Gunson eezibleed last year. Pressurized by your spare tire, it forces the
fluid through the lines. No need for a slave to pump the brake pedal.

Google is your friend:
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&q=gunson+eezibleed

Here's a BMW site with a home made solution:
http://www.garageboy.com/bmw/bleeder.html

HTH

John Paradiso
92 Spider Veloce