RE: Clutch Slave Cylinder-- Part Two.Five

And then you'll find out that your clutch MC going bad too since they
are probably put in at the same time.  The clutch MC has had easy time
of supplying a minimum of fluid pressure with your leaky cylinder but
with a new one, more pressure is required and then seals start to go
bad.  I'd replace both at the same time just to save you time and lots
of brake fluid.

	Bruce

	'73 GTV
	'86 Spider