Piston compression ratio.

I have a set of 84mm Borgo pistons and do not know the compresion ratio.  The
numbers on the box may not represent the actual parts in the box, but here
they are:
the letters RIF. are followed by 76.7222.0.B
84mm  and Gruppi is checked on the side of the box.

Visually speaking the pistons seem much more dommed than what is in my spider
now.  Are there measurments that I can make with my digital calipers to
figure out the compression ratio?

Thanks

Ricky Rodosta
Eugene OR