Fuse ratings for a 73 Spider?

Hi -

I just bought a 73 Spider, and cannot find anywhere the ratings for the fuse box. Does anybody know?

I'd really like all 10 fuse ratings, but what I immediately need is fuse #5 (the interior lights, etc). I keep blowing my 8-amp fuse and want to know if that's expected or not.

I've checked all the shop manuals I have, called a few places, etc...

Thanks

- Matt