Re: plastic cleaner

Douglas R. and Julia R. Harris wrote:
    Peter K. wrote:  The plastic cleaner Skip is talking about may be
under the brand name "Novus". Good stuff.
It's great stuff. Widely used for polishing pinball machine surfaces.

Years ago I had a very cloudy windscreen on my Yamaha FZR400. I was nearly ready to replace it, but on a whim I tried polishing it. I had some Mother's Gold liquid carnuba wax on hand... It would great, the windscreen was nearly good as new. I've also found it handy for keeping my helmet's visor crystal clear.

--Mark
The Alfa Wiki: http://alfa.denovich.org