Re: Aftermarket ignitions for 74 GTV

On Thursday, May 22, 2003, at 10:41 PM, alfa-digest wrote:

Subject: Aftermarket ignitions for 74 GTV

Anyone have good experiences with any aftermarket
ignition systems on a Spica equipped GTV?

Ray Boniface
I have had a Crane XR700 (I believe that's the correct number) in my Spica Spider for many years now. Flawless performance so far. It triggers the spark optically.

No more burning up points and condensers!

Tony Martie
78 Spider
Dallas, TX
http://tmpd.net